Cinnamon Noodle Kugel5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 5 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“I try and find any excuse to make this recipe, as it is one of my favorites. With the perfect combination of crunchy and sweet, you will never want to use another kugel recipe again.” - by minichef
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Beat eggs, cottage cheese, milk, sour cream, 1 cup white sugar, butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir egg noodles into cottage cheese mixture, then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Combine 1/3 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture atop noodle kugel.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbly and noodles are golden, about 1 hour. Allow pan of kugel to cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 328 cal
- 14.8 g
- 38.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"This Kugel is almost like my mother used to make. The only difference was she added raisins. I am diabetic so I used splenda instead of sugar and the splenda 1/2 & 1/2 brown sugar. I also used 1% milk..." See more instead of whole milk. It was a big winner. Thanks."
"This was amazing! My whole family loved it and I will definitely be making it again...." See more"
Pecan Noodle Kugel
Harvest Noodle Pudding, Fruit Kugel
Just swipe to see more like this.