Bourbon Apple Cider and Honey Glazed Pork Chops9 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 1 hr 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 40 min
“I put this glaze on pork chops and stuff them with an apple cranberry stuffing. You can double it and make it a ham glaze also.” - by tess
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Stir apple cider, honey, cider vinegar, and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to low, stirring often, until the mixture reduces to 2/3 cup, about 20 minutes.
- Simmer 1/3 cup whiskey in a separate small saucepan over medium-low heat until steam no longer smells of alcohol, about 10 minutes; stir into the apple cider mixture. Reduce this mixture to 1/2 cup, forming an apple cider glaze and cool.
- Stir 3 tablespoons whiskey into apple cider glaze.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pork chops into a baking dish; brush with the apple cider glaze.
- Bake chops in the preheated oven, basting them often with glaze, until tender, about 1 hour. If desired, bring any remaining glaze to a boil in a saucepan and drizzle over chops to serve.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 298 cal
- 4.2 g
- 38.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"I cooked the "glaze" for over 20 min and it never did turn into a glaze...so the chops just sat in liquid and cooked..." See more"
"I used this glaze over parboiled country style pork ribs and butternut squash cubes. I cooked them together for an hour at 375. I brushed with glaze and basted with pan juices every 15 minutes. The ri..." See morebs were perfect. The squash was perfect. This glaze is perfect! I used honey balsamic vinegar and Jamesons whiskey."
Apple Cider Sauce and Pork Loin Chops
Apple Glazed Pork Chops
Just swipe to see more like this.