Easter Ham6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“This is a family favorite that we make year-round.” - by Alison
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Score ham by making 1/2-inch deep diagonal cuts, creating a diamond pattern; transfer ham to a roasting pan.
- Mix brown sugar with enough yellow mustard to make a smooth, pourable sauce.
- Pour reserved pineapple juice over ham, followed by the honey.
- Pour brown sugar mixture over honey and arrange pineapple rings decoratively atop ham. Secure pineapple rings with toothpicks.
- Bake in the preheated oven until diamond pattern on ham splits open, 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Baste ham every 15 minutes with pan drippings.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 507 cal
- 29.5 g
- 30.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Incredibly easy & tasty. Family loved it. I only used one cup of brown sugar and added a bit of the pineapple juice along with the mustard to make that part pourable. Definitely will use this again...." See more"
Ham with Honey and Brown Sugar Glaze
Horseradish and Honey-Glazed Ham
Just swipe to see more like this.