Garlic Baked Ham1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 2 hr 5 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 25 min
“Garlic gives this baked ham a great flavor.” - by allison
Original recipe yields 1 whole ham
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Rinse ham and pat dry with paper towels; arrange ham cut-side down in a shallow roasting pan.
- Make 20 incisions with the point of a knife all over the ham; stuff one garlic clove into each incision.
- Press whole cloves into the ham.
- Cover ham with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- While ham is baking, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, dry mustard, and ginger in a bowl.
- Remove foil from ham. Pour pineapple juice glaze over ham.
- Return ham to oven uncovered and continue baking until glaze thickens, about 45 minutes more. Baste ham every 15 minutes.
- Allow ham to rest 5 to 10 minutes. Remove garlic and whole cloves before slicing.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 580 cal
- 42.2 g
- 4.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Not So Sweet Baked Ham
Just swipe to see more like this.