Passover Chocolate Matzah Roll0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 35 min
“This is a delicious, easy to make favorite Passover treat in my family! No baking required, just prepare and freeze!” - by NexWebDesigns.com
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Cut a 12-inch long piece of waxed paper and set aside.
- Place crushed matzo sheets in a bowl. Sprinkle with red wine and water; mix well.
- Melt chocolate chips and sugar in a pot over low heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Thin with a spoonful of water if it becomes too thick. Remove from heat.
- Beat butter in a separate bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat chocolate mixture into butter until well blended.
- Stir matzo mixture into chocolate-butter mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Pour mixture lengthwise on prepared waxed paper.
- Fold waxed paper around mixture to shape into a log. Fold paper at ends to enclose the roll.
- Freeze the roll until solid, at least 2 hours. Cut into slices.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 393 cal
- 28.3 g
- 32.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Passover Chocolate Mandelbrot
Easy Passover Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.