Easy Passover Chocolate Chip Cookies0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“These are the best and easiest passover cookies. Almost like the real thing. Cookies may be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days or frozen.” - by Jen
Original recipe yields 2 dozen cookies
- Place oven rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray 2 cushioned or heavy-duty baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Beat shortening and sugar together in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy and smooth.
- Beat egg into shortening mixture until well mixed.
- Place matzo cake meal, orange juice, potato starch, and salt into bowl with shortening mixture; beat on low speed until batter is well combined. Stir chocolate chips into batter.
- Drop batter by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until pale golden brown, 14 to 17 minutes.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 97 cal
- 5.9 g
- 11.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Passover Chocolate Chip Cookies
Absolutely Sinful Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.