Passover Chocolate Walnut Cookies0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“These cookies are so delicious you'll want to make them all year round! Crispy, fudgy, with just the right amount of crunch!” - by Amy O.
Original recipe yields 4 dozen cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease baking sheets.
- Melt bittersweet chocolate and margarine together in the top of a double boiler over barely simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Combine potato starch and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a separate large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Fold the cooled chocolate mixture, potato starch mixture, chocolate chips, and walnuts into egg mixture until just combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven for 4 minutes, turn baking sheets the opposite way in the oven, and bake until cookies are crisp on the edges, about 6 more minutes.
- Let cookies cool on sheets for about 5 minutes; transfer to wire racks to finish cooling.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 100 cal
- 6.7 g
- 9.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Cookies
Easy Passover Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.