Passover Mandelbread0 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“Delicious mandelbread/biscotti that come out crispy and sweet every time. Great for Passover, but do not taste like a Passover recipe.” - by rs18
Original recipe yields 18 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Stir matzo cake meal, sugar, potato starch, eggs, chocolate chips, walnuts, and lemon juice together to make a dough.
- Divide the dough into thirds. Shape each piece of dough into a log and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 30 minutes.
- Remove logs from oven and cut into slices.
- Arrange the slices on the baking sheet; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Return to oven and bake until the mandelbread are browned and crisp, about 10 more minutes. Turn the mandelbread after 5 minutes to crisp both sides.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 123 cal
- 2.7 g
- 23.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Passover Chocolate Mandelbrot
Passover Jam Meringue Squares
Just swipe to see more like this.