Not So Sweet Baked Ham0 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 1 hr 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“Traditionally, ham is rubbed with brown sugar and other sweet ingredients. I like my ham to taste like ham and I like my recipes to be simple. Here's an easy recipe that I'm sure your whole family will enjoy.” - by rachelbshepard
Original recipe yields 1 whole ham
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange ham fat-side up in a large baking dish.
- Pour chicken broth over ham.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 90 minutes, basting every 20 to 30 minutes.
- Discard broth before slicing and serving ham.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 559 cal
- 42.1 g
- 0.2 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Rita's Sweet Holiday Baked Ham
Horseradish and Honey-Glazed Ham
Just swipe to see more like this.