Alisha's Scalloped Potatoes and Ham18 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“My family LOVES this recipe! Even the kids clean their plates :)” - by alisha
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Transfer half of the cooked potatoes to a large bowl; add milk, sour cream, butter, and 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Mash with a potato masher or fork until creamy.
- Stir ham, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and remaining potato slices into the mashed potato mixture until well mixed.
- Pour ham and potato mixture into prepared baking dish; sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese over mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 407 cal
- 20.6 g
- 38.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (18)Rate This Recipe
"There are so many words that could describe this: rich, cheesy, yummy, sinful. It’s like cheesy, chunky mashed potatoes. The only flaw I found with the recipe was the serving size. I think of scal..." See moreloped potatoes as a main dish and this only made 8 small servings consistent with a side dish. I used med. large potatoes and when spread in the 9 x 13 pan, it was barely ¼” thick."
"This was a great recipe. My husband doesnt usually like this dish, but he loved this recipe. He really liked the 'mushy' potaotes in it. i loved how easy and quick it was. And the potatoes were don..." See moree! I did add 1/2 cup of diced onion instead of the onion powder. Other than that it was perfect! I highly recommend this dish."
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Just swipe to see more like this.