Slow Cooker Ham and Scalloped Potatoes7 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 9 hr
- Ready In: 9 hr 15 min
“A very simple and tasty recipe!” - by Janet
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix water and cream of tartar in a large bowl.
- Stir potatoes into water mixture until potatoes are well coated; drain.
- Layer potatoes and onion in a slow cooker; season with salt and black pepper.
- Heat milk and flour in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, until boiling, about 5 minutes; season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour about half the milk sauce over the potato mixture.
- Scatter Cheddar cheese and ham into the slow cooker; cover with remaining milk sauce.
- Cook on Low setting for 9 to 10 hours or on High for 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 394 cal
- 16.4 g
- 41.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"I happy to be the inaugural reviewer (and photo submitter) of this recipe and be able to give it such a glowing review! I've never really gotten the phrase "comfort food" before. I mean, I understan..." See mored what it means/what it is, but nothing has ever really screamed COMFORT FOOD in my world. Until today. It's unseasonably cold and dreary and I could not wait to get home and taste this. It did not disappoint...."comfort food" popped into my head a first bite. I followed the recipe, though I did slightly increase everything to use potatoes and ham I had on hand. This will become a slow cooker staple in the LTH house. THANKS for the recipe, Jane!"
"Made this for dinner. It was very hearty - comfort food is a great description for it. It could almost be served as a breakfast item. Yum!..." See more"
Leftover Ham -n- Potato Casserole
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Just swipe to see more like this.