Scalloped Potatoes with Ham and Bacon2 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 2 hr 5 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 30 min
“These are delicious. I love making them, the taste is great. We have kept working to improve the recipe till it was exactly the way we love.” - by bountiful-life
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until slices begin to brown, about 5 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Transfer partially cooked bacon to the bottom of a large roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk milk and flour together in a bowl; set aside.
- Layer about one-third of the potatoes over the bacon, followed by half the onion and half the ham.
- Scatter one-fourth of the Cheddar cheese atop the ham.
- Pour one-third of the milk mixture over the cheese and season with salt and black pepper.
- Repeat the layers of potato, onion, ham, Cheddar Cheese, milk mixture, salt, and black pepper.
- Arrange the final third of potatoes in the roasting pan; pour remaining milk mixture on top.
- Scatter the remaining Cheddar cheese over the potato mixture.
- Cover roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are tender, about 2 hours.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 644 cal
- 41.2 g
- 29 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Leftover Ham -n- Potato Casserole
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Just swipe to see more like this.