Tart Lemon Drop Jelly Shots1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 6 hr 45 min
“FOR ADULTS ONLY! These are so delicious and one of my all time favorite party treats. Enjoy responsibly!” - by RainbowJewels
Original recipe yields 50 servings
- Heat water, lemon wedges, and white sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until sugar is dissolved, mashing lemons often to release juice and oils.
- Cook and stir lemon mixture for 5 minutes more, then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Strain lemon pieces from saucepan.
- Sprinkle gelatin into saucepan.
- Heat syrup and gelatin mixture over low heat until gelatin dissolves, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Pour lemon vodka into gelatin mixture and stir well.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13-inch baking pan; refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours.
- Run a sharp knife under hot water; cut gelatin into cubes with knife and sprinkle cubes with turbinado sugar before serving.
Amount Per Serving (50 total)
- 106 cal
- 0.1 g
- < 1%
- 16.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Taste exactly like a lemon drop martini! Use Sugar in the Raw if you can't find turbinado sugar...." See more"
Lemon Drop Martini
Lemon Drop Cocktail
Just swipe to see more like this.