Meyer Lemon Pie4 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“A tangy sweet and sour treat, the Meyer lemons make it sweeter than a traditional lemon pie, but still keep that citrus kick.” - by Nadirmonkey
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sugar, eggs, and lemon juice in a blender; blend until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Pour melted butter into the blender and blend for 30 seconds more.
- Transfer lemon filling to the pastry shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is just set, 30 to 35 minutes. Allow pie to rest until completely set before serving, about 15 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 316 cal
- 15.1 g
- 42.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"I added a teaspoon of fresh lemon zest to the filling. After the pie had cooled, I spread Cool Whip over the top. I swear, I could eat a vat of this lemon pie filling. It's like a mixture of lemon cur..." See mored and the filling from lemon meringue pie (which is the same thing, I guess). Delicious!"
"This was very tasty! I followed the recipe exactly and it was delicious. I think the filling should have had at least 1 tsp of cornstarch (to help thicken it) but otherwise it was a great pie. Remi..." See morends me of a lemon meringue minus the meringue."
Lemon Meringue Pie III
Lemon Impossible Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.