Strawberry Jam in a Slow Cooker3 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 4 hr
- Ready In: 4 hr 15 min
“Fresh strawberry jam so easy.” - by kathyr
Original recipe yields 5 cups
- Crush strawberries completely with a potato masher; pour into the crock of a slow cooker.
- Pour lemon juice over strawberries.
- Sprinkle pectin over strawberries.
- Let mixture stand 10 minutes.
- Stir sugar through the strawberries.
- Cook on Low for 2 hours, stirring twice while it cooks.
- Increase heat to High and continue cooking until jam thickens to desired consistency, 2 to 3 hours.
Amount Per Serving (40 total)
- 70 cal
- 0.1 g
- < 1%
- 17.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"I love this Jam!! it worked just fine for me after the 4 hours in the crock pot I let it sit out and cool in jars and it hardened just fine for me. I had so much I gave a jar to a friend...." See more"
"Used a 4 quart slow cooker; was barely sufficient. Also, though I followed the recipe carefully, it didn't thicken. The lemon juice made the flavor bitter, so we're going to have to sweeten 4 quarts o..." See moref ice cream topping with more sugar! I'm going back to the stove-top Sure-Jell recipe. No stars."
Strawberry Freezer Jam
Just swipe to see more like this.