Cucumber with Sour Cream1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 15 min
“A marinated cucumber salad that is best made with fresh garden cucumbers when available. Also good as a dip if you chop the cucumbers instead of slicing them.” - by Shults3
Original recipe yields 2 cups
- Whisk vegetable oil, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper together in a large bowl until the oil emulsifies.
- Fold the cucumbers into the marinade until evenly coated.
- Marinate cucumbers in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Drain cucumbers and discard marinade.
- Whisk mayonnaise, cream, onion, sour cream, lemon juice, and basil together in a bowl.
- Fold drained cucumbers into mayonnaise mixture; season with salt and pepper to serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 547 cal
- 59 g
- 5.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I enjoyed these! Although, I wouldn't mince the onions next time but would slice them instead and lessen the oil. It was good overall for a mayo based cucumber salad; it had a subtle basil taste...." See more"
Daisy Brand Sour Cream Chocolate Cake
Cucumbers in Sour Cream
Just swipe to see more like this.