Chicken Alfredo Pasta Salad1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 40 min
“This recipe is SO GOOD and is super easy!” - by Sunflower
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts onto a roasting pan; season with Italian seasoning,
- Cook chicken in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Set aside to cool completely.
- Cook and stir bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes; drain on a paper towel-lined plate until cool.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotelle pasta at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain. Rinse the pasta in cold water until cooled; drain.
- Combine chicken, bacon, pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, black olives, artichoke hearts, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Pour vinegar and Alfredo sauce over the pasta mixture; stir to combine.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 455 cal
- 21.8 g
- 47.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I really did not care for this. I broiled the chicken and cooked the bacon in a microwave bacon cooker, which made both pretty easy. I was trying to copy a chicken alfredo pasta at Whole Foods that is..." See more slightly creamy with pasta, alfredo sauce, chicken, tomates and lettuce. This was not quite it, from the dressing. The pasta salad had such a tart unpallatable after taste. I am assuming that the slight tart bite was from the olives and artichokes in this version. I wish I would have cut the vinegar back too. I am not sure it really even needed the vinegar. I am almost thinking there is a misprint in the recipe. It was too acidic for me, and missing that alfredo flavor I was hoping for, but hopefully someone will eat it. It was really expensive to make."
Mandarin Chicken Pasta Salad
Curry Chicken Pasta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.