Quick Curried Cauliflower0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“Tasty, quick, flavorful, and easy. Use your favorite curry mix.” - by Griz
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Core cauliflower, leaving enough core that it remains whole.
- Mix mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, and curry powder in a bowl.
- Spread curry mixture over cauliflower head to cover; place in deep microwave-safe bowl and cover the bowl with a plate.
- Cook on High in microwave until cauliflower is tender, 9 to 15 minutes; let stand covered for 2 minutes.
- Cut in quarters and serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 111 cal
- 6.8 g
- 11.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Lime Cilantro Cauliflower "Rice"
Mashed Cauliflower (Mashed Potatoes Replacement)
Just swipe to see more like this.