Baked Cauliflower Casserole0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“This makes a great breakfast entree or a nice side dish. Most people will not know they are eating cauliflower.” - by Stan
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion in hot oil until browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer onion to a large bowl; add cauliflower, mushrooms, chiles, and olives.
- Beat eggs with flour in a separate bowl. Stir cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, salt, and black pepper into egg and flour mixture.
- Combine egg and cheese mixture with the vegetable mixture until well mixed.
- Spread cauliflower mixture into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cauliflower is tender and bread crumbs are lightly browned on top, about 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 384 cal
- 25 g
- 15.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
Cauliflower Bean Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.