Zucchini Coconut Cake0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 2 hr
“My mom has been making this cake for years using fresh zucchini from the garden. It is a family favorite. It's even great to freeze and bring out when company comes.” - by Kendra
Original recipe yields 2 9x13-inch cakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease 2 9x13-inch baking pans.
- Beat eggs, white sugar, and vegetable oil together until well blended.
- Stir flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into egg mixture until batter is just mixed.
- Fold zucchini, 1 1/2 cups coconut and 1 1/2 cups black walnuts into batter until evenly distributed.
- Divide batter evenly between the prepared baking pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on wire racks.
- Beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually beat confectioners' sugar into cream cheese mixture until frosting is light and fluffy.
- Fold 1 cup coconut, 1/2 cup black walnuts, raisins, and vanilla extract into cream cheese frosting.
- Spread cream cheese frosting over completely cooled cakes.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 445 cal
- 25.4 g
- 51.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Zucchini Cake III
Chocolate Swirl Zucchini Sheet Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.