Marinated Macaroni Salad0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 40 min
“This is an excellent macaroni salad that everyone in my family has made over the years, and now I make. We have this with dinner at least once a week or every two weeks. It's a hit with everyone, as there's ketchup and sugar in it for the kids. Just try it; you'll LOVE it!” - by KillerKitty
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Whisk canola oil, sugar, ketchup, vinegar, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Set aside to let the flavors blend for 30 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain.
- Combine cooled pasta, tomatoes, onion, green bell pepper, and cucumber in a bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 504 cal
- 28.8 g
- 56.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato Macaroni Salad
Mom's Best Macaroni Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.