Mashed Cauliflower13 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Quick alternative to mashed potatoes.” - by mitch
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook cauliflower in the boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in the same pot over medium heat. Stir cauliflower, milk, and sour cream into melted butter.
- Mash cauliflower in the pot using a hand blender until creamy.
- Transfer cauliflower mixture to a baking dish; evenly cover with bread crumbs and season with salt and black pepper.
- Baking in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 274 cal
- 14 g
- 30.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (13)Rate This Recipe
"The texture didn't come out creamy no matter how much I mixed!! I didn't like it :(..." See more"
"I loved mashed cauliflower. This is an excellent recipe. The cauliflower comes out creamy and bursting with flavor...." See more"
Cauliflower Au Gratin
Mashed Cauliflower (Mashed Potatoes Replacement)
Just swipe to see more like this.