White Chocolate Strawberry Cake1 Reviews
- Prep: 45 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“Cake baking is my specialty and this is one of my favorites. The moist, flavorful strawberry cake and the rich, creamy cream cheese and white chocolate frosting combine to create a decadent dessert.” - by Damen
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease two 9-inch round cake pans and line with waxed paper.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat white sugar, butter, and gelatin together in a separate bowl until fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, beating well with each addition.
- Stir alternately flour mixture then milk, into sugar mixture to form a smooth batter. Stir vanilla extract and strawberries into batter until combined.
- Divide batter between prepared cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of both cakes comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes; cool completely.
- Stir cream cheese, white chocolate, and heavy whipping cream in a saucepan over medium heat until combined and white chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Stir confectioners' sugar into cream cheese mixture until a smooth frosting forms. Allow to cool and set.
- Spread a layer of frosting over the top of one cake. Place the second cake on top of frosting layer. Frost the top of second cake and sides of both cakes with remaining frosting.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 524 cal
- 18.5 g
- 85.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"this cake came out really gummy and the strawberry puree sank to the bottom of each layer. the frosting also needed less powdered sugar, because when I mixed it into the white chocolate and cream it b..." See moreecame very stiff, and hard to frost with. Both the cake and the frosting were a bad consistency. Definately not making again."
White Chocolate Pound Cake
Bo's Best White German Chocolate Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.