Creamy Cauliflower and Asiago Soup0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Warm, hearty, and creamy, this recipe is a great way to get kids to eat cauliflower, but can also be used to impress guests.” - by BIGLINZ54
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot. Cook cauliflower, white wine, and bay leaves in the boiling broth over medium-high heat until cauliflower is tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix garlic, cream cheese, and Asiago cheese together in a bowl.
- Strain cauliflower from broth with a slotted spoon and add to the cheese mixture. Remove bay leaves from stock and discard.
- Mash cauliflower and cream cheese mixture with a potato masher until well mixed; season with salt and black pepper.
- Stir cauliflower mixture into the broth until smooth. Season with rosemary, thyme, salt, and black pepper.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 249 cal
- 18.9 g
- 7.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Roasted Cauliflower and Leek Soup
Easy Cauliflower Soup with Fresh Ginger
Just swipe to see more like this.