Peanut Butter Cup Dessert Pizza6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“This dessert pizza pairs nicely with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a cup of vanilla coffee, or a tall glass of cold milk! I made this for my son's high school graduation, for Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups are his favorite! I wanted to do something different, so I thought why not make a dessert pizza from his favorite treat? I just hope I can control myself around this dessert now!” - by April
Original recipe yields 1 14-inch pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 14-inch pizza pan.
- Mix cookie dough, softened butter, and egg together in a bowl.
- Spread cookie dough mixture onto prepared pizza pan to cover entirely.
- Bake in preheated oven until dough begins to brown, 10 to 12 minutes; set aside to cool.
- Beat confectioners' sugar into peanut butter in a bowl until completely integrated.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over cooled cookie dough crust.
- Arrange halved peanut butter cups atop peanut butter layer.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips around peanut butter cups.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 219 cal
- 14.8 g
- 19.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"I made this for my 10 year old son who was asking for a new peanut butter dessert. I have to admit that I was bit skeptical about this recipe at first, but since it seemed simple and I had all the in..." See moregredients on hand, I figured I'd give it a shot...and I'm glad I did. First off, this recipe is so simple and easy that kids could make it themselves. The sugar cookie "crust" with the peanut butter makes it taste like a peanut butter cookie with Reese's on top. This would also be a nice easy dessert (thought a bit messy) for a pot luck, if you're looking to bring something different."
"Was looking for something to take to a backyard cookout. I think I have found it. Sounds so simple to make and I think everyone, kids and adults alike will love it. I may make it with chocolate ref..." See morerigerated cookie dough instead of the sugar cookie. Will update on how this recipe tastes after the cookout."
"This was just ok for us. I made my own sugar cookie dough, but otherwise followed the recipe. I'm not sure how the peanut butter "frosting" is supposed to spread, mine was super thick and almost impos..." See moresible to spread. It tasted pretty good, and my kids liked it, but I can't rate a recipe 5 stars that I have to make a bunch of alterations to so it will work. I won't make this again."
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies II
Healthier Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.