Quick and Easy Coconut Macaroons1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“These macaroons are delicious and so very easy to make. Enjoy!” - by Suzieim1
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Whisk egg whites and cream of tartar together in a bowl until foamy.
- Gradually whisk sugar into egg white mixture until blended.
- Whisk almond extract and flour into egg white mixture until stiff peaks have formed. The egg whites should form a sharp peak that holds its shape when whisk is held straight up.
- Fold coconut into egg white mixture until incorporated.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just golden brown, 8 to 9 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for about 2 minutes; transfer to wire rack to completely cool.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 98 cal
- 4.6 g
- 13.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This is a light and fluffy macaroon recipe. This cookie would make a nice addition to a holiday cookie tray! I followed the recipe exactly. I baked for 9 minutes and the cookies were a nice golden ..." See morebrown on the bottom but a little sticky on top. Other than that - no complaints! Thanks for sharing!"
Perfect Coconut Macaroons
Vegan Coconut Macaroons
Just swipe to see more like this.