Overnight Ham and Cheese Omelet3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 9 hr 30 min
“We enjoy this omelet every Christmas morning! Throw the ingredients together the night before, put it in the refrigerator, and pop it in the oven the next morning. So simple and delicious!” - by redheadchef
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Butter bottom and sides of a shallow roasting dish.
- Layer bread, Cheddar cheese, and ham in prepared roasting dish.
- Beat milk, eggs, thyme, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over bread mixture; cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake uncovered egg mixture in the preheated oven until center is set, about 1 hour. Allow to sit and cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 402 cal
- 19.3 g
- 32.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"This is very delicious and so quick and easy to put together. Ham is very tasty and you avoid having to brown sausage instead. Love skipping a step! I added extra cheese and extra ham to ours...." See more"
"Made this on Christmas Eve and baked in the morning. The only thing I'd change is using less bread next time. I used 3 large, firm steak rolls and it was too much...." See more"
Ham and Cheese Quiche
Becky's Healthier Ham and Cheese Quiche
Just swipe to see more like this.