Spicy Ham and Cheese Squares4 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“These spicy ham and cheese squares are a great appetizer for your next party. Ham, pepperoni, salami, Swiss cheese, and provolone cheese are sandwiched between crescent roll dough and baked to perfection.” - by webecookin
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press 1 package crescent rolls into prepared baking dish, pushing seams together.
- Layer ham, pepperoni, salami, Swiss cheese, and provolone cheese atop crescent rolls.
- Pour beaten eggs over meat and cheese layers, reserving about 1 tablespoon egg.
- Layer the second package of crescent rolls atop meat and cheese filling; brush with reserved egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and crescent rolls are browned.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 340 cal
- 23.1 g
- 15.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was a hit with "the guys." I doubled the meat to cater to my crowd, but that was probably not necessary as all the flavors are strong enough on their own. I would recommend forks and plate..." See mores, as the meats secrete a lot of oil which makes this too messy to be a fingerfood. Everyone loved it and cleared out the pan."
"I want to rate this but I must admit that I changed a few things. I don't like salami or pepperoni so I passed on those meats. Since it had eggs I went in a "breakfast-y" direction by adding a small b..." See moreag of real bacon bits (don't judge, it's what I had on hand ;)) and I used a 9oz package of deli ham. Instead of swiss I used slices of colby-jack cheese. My family just adored this and has asked me to make this again."
Cream Cheese Squares
Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.