Summery Strawberry Pie4 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 min
“I made one of these refreshing pies for my daughter's high school graduation celebration this weekend; it's quick, delicious, and easy, easy, easy!” - by Ilene
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake pie crust in preheated oven until lightly browed, about 5 minutes; allow to cool completely before filling.
- Beat together Neufchatel cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and milk together in a bowl until slightly thinned; spread with a spatula onto the pie crust.
- Arrange berries atop the cheese filling in the pie crust with the points pointing upward, pushing down slightly to anchor in the cheese filling. Cover the cheese filling as completely as possible with berries.
- Pour strawberries glaze evenly over the pie.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 289 cal
- 14.2 g
- 35.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"Wow, wow, wow! This was the first time I ever made a strawberry pie. I was at the grocery and spotted a container of the strawberry glaze. I decided to try this one because it had no pictures or revie..." See morews yet. I decided to make my own graham cracker crust instead of using an store bought."
Favorite Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Raw Vegan Strawberry Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.