Refrigerator Lemon Margarita Pie1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 min
“Great for summer picnics!” - by It's A New Day
Original recipe yields 1 8-inch pie
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Press crumb mixture into an 8-inch pie dish to form a crust.
- Whisk eggs and sweetened condensed milk together in large saucepan.
- Stir lemon juice and tequila into the egg mixture.
- Slowly bring egg mixture just to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared pie dish.
- Whisk sour cream and white sugar together in a bowl until well mixed.
- Spoon sour cream mixture over lemon pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 534 cal
- 22.1 g
- 69.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This pie is absolutely delicious! I love the flavor of the fresh lemon and tequila, and it was a hit with the family. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but the pie just wouldn't set up enough. After thre..." See moree hours in the fridge, I cut a slice and it just kind of spread out on the plate. No problem...I put it in the freezer for a few hours and it firmed up nicely. I'll be making this one again, as a freezer pie."
Lemon Freeze Pie
Easy Lemon Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.