Chicken Eggplant Stir-Fry4 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“A quick way to prepare chicken. Can be served with fried rice. I sometimes add sweet red peppers for more color and vitamins. Serve on its own or with rice.” - by Questoria
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Sprinkle salt evenly over both sides of eggplant slices; set aside for 5 minutes. Cut eggplant into cubes.
- Cook and stir chicken, garlic, and soy sauce together in a large skillet over medium heat until the chicken is nearly cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Stir mushrooms and black pepper into the chicken mixture; continue cooking until the mushrooms brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat canola oil in a separate skillet over medium heat. Cook eggplant in hot canola oil until lightly browned; add to skillet with the chicken.
- Stir spinach through the chicken and eggplant mixture; cook and stir until the spinach wilts, 2 to 3 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 190 cal
- 6.3 g
- 8.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"This was a simple quick recipe we really enjoyed it. The only problem was it was just a little dry. But all in all a good recipe..." See more"
"Simple, quick, delicious. Really nice flavor, very healthy especially if you cut down on the oils...." See more"
"We loved this recipe! It is quick and easy, and healthy. (I used coconut oil inplace of Canola) Readers should be aware that when you first add a whole bag of spinach it looks like a mistake! But it..." See more quickly cooks down and the dish looks beautiful. My kids think they don't like eggplant, and turn their nose up at spinach. But everyone loves this dish."
Eggplant, Roasted Pepper and Chicken Pitas
Chicken and Greens Stir-Fry with Almonds
Just swipe to see more like this.