Creamy Spinach and Zucchini Soup1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“Pureed potatoes give this soup a rich taste and texture.” - by IvoryAngel
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine onion and 1/2 cup water in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; cook and stir until onion softens, about 3 minutes.
- Pour remaining water into saucepan; add potatoes, zucchini, and soy sauce. Bring the water to a boil, reduce heat to low, place a cover on the saucepan, and cook for 35 minutes.
- Stir spinach into the soup; season with black pepper. Continue cooking another 2 minutes; remove saucepan from heat.
- Blend soup in batches in a blender until completely pureed. Return pureed soup to saucepan and place over medium-low heat.
- Stir mushrooms into pureed soup; cook until the mushrooms are warmed through, about 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 162 cal
- 0.4 g
- < 1%
- 36 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Creamy Spinach Soup
Creamy Zucchini Soup
Just swipe to see more like this.