Best Oven Baked French Toast15 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 8 hr 40 min
“Easy make-ahead French toast.” - by GINNYO66
Original recipe yields 1 9x13-inch casserole
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with melted butter. Spread any remaining melted butter over bottom of dish.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon evenly over melted butter.
- Arrange bread in two layers over brown sugar mixture.
- Beat eggs, milk, and salt in a bowl; pour over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 343 cal
- 16.8 g
- 40.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (15)Rate This Recipe
"My family loved this and is already begging for a repeat. I spread a very thin layer of cinnamon applesauce between the bread layers and then sprinkled a little extra cinnamon on top. When you serve..." See more it, flip it over and you have a nice brown sugar/cinnamon topping! It's EASY and really, really good!"
"I add thinly sliced apples to the brown sugar butter mix for an extra treat its great!..." See more"
Crispy Baked French Toast
Caramelized French Toast
Just swipe to see more like this.