Carla's Sausage Cheese Balls10 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“This appetizer is a holiday favorite at my house. Meaty, cheesy, and delicious! Perfect way to get the kids involved. They can make the whole dish with little or no supervision.” - by Mitchell
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix mild sausage and hot sausage in a large bowl until evenly blended.
- Stir Cheddar cheese into sausage mixture.
- Mix biscuit baking mix into sausage mixture about 1/2 cup at a time until baking mix is moist.
- Roll meat mixture into 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Arrange meatballs on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are no longer pink in the center and cheese is browned, about 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 349 cal
- 25.5 g
- 13.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"I made these for my husband's office for breakfast. Very simple ingredients - just make sure it is well incorporated before rolling into balls. It will look very dry and crumbly, but, keep working w..." See moreith it and it will come together into a smooth ball. Make sure you don't see any of the dry Bisquick. I only used about 1-1/2 lbs of sausage and about 1-1/2 cups of Bisquick. My oven cooks hot - so, I also baked at 350 for 20 minutes instead of 400 and they were perfect. I also baked them on a parchment covered baking sheet and they came right off the paper. Thanks, Mitchell!"
"I have found that if I microwave the sausage for a bit, it is easier to mix with the other ingredients. After cooling, I freeze these in a ziplock bag and microwave as many as needed for breakfast...." See more"
Jimmy Dean Sausage Cheese Balls
Easy Sausage Cheese Balls
Just swipe to see more like this.