Cedar Planked Salmon with Dill1 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“Grilled on a cedar plank! You must try this.” - by Gay Seither
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Soak cedar plank in water for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for indirect cooking over medium heat.
- Mix Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, dill, and garlic in a bowl.
- Arrange salmon on soaked cedar plank and spread mustard mixture over salmon.
- Place cedar plank on the cooler side of the grill; cook until salmon is easily flaked with a fork, 25 to 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 516 cal
- 36.3 g
- 8.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe has great flavor. I love the dijon mixed with the mayonnaise! We didn't have any fancy cedar planks so we cut down some extra cedar fence pickets we had and soaked them for most of the day..." See more. This recipe did make too much sauce for just one fillet. We had two fillets and still had extra. My husband and I will definitely make this again!"
Cedar Planked Salmon
Garlic and Dill Salmon
Just swipe to see more like this.