Margarita Chicken Quesadillas2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Margarita mix makes the chicken in these baked quesadillas fantastic! Cut into quarters to serve.” - by SYLVERWARE
Original recipe yields 4 quesadillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir margarita mix, lemon juice, lime juice, and garlic powder together in a large bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir chicken in the hot oil until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain excess oil from chicken. Pour margarita mixture into the skillet with chicken; simmer until most of margarita mixture is evaporated, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer and drain chicken to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Layer 4 tortillas with chicken, Cheddar cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese; top with remaining 4 tortillas. Place the prepared quesadillas, 1 or 2 at a time, on a large baking sheet.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Repeat with remaining quesadillas; cut into quarters to serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 812 cal
- 33.6 g
- 87.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"We liked this a lot, especially with the usual added accompaniments (sour cream, green onions, avocado). I think that next time I make this I'll cut up the chicken and go directly to cooking it in th..." See moree margarita mix because it got kind of too dry by cooking it first. By the time the margarita mix disappears, it leaves a yummy film all over the chicken. I did add some pepper to the finished chicken. Thanks for a great idea for quesadillas!"
Pico de Gallo Chicken Quesadillas
Margarita Chicken I
Just swipe to see more like this.