Vanessa's Horchata0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 4 hr 15 min
“Just as yummy as taqueria horchata!” - by vanessa.megan
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Place about half the rice and 2 cups water in a blender; pulse until rice is roughly ground.
- Pour about 3 cups more water in blender and add 2 cinnamon sticks; blend until cinnamon sticks are broken to pieces.
- Pour rice mixture into a large pitcher.
- Repeat the steps until all the rice, water, and cinnamon sticks are blended and poured into the pitcher.
- Cover and refrigerate pitcher for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Strain rice mixture through a sieve into another pitcher or bowl and discard rice and cinnamon.
- Stir soy milk, sugar, and vanilla extract into the strained liquid; chill until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 230 cal
- 0.6 g
- < 1%
- 51.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
Horchata (Cinnamon Rice Milk)
Just swipe to see more like this.