Queso con Carne3 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 min
“This queso dip will not last at any party or gathering, and all of your guests will be coming back for more.” - by Patti
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Place processed cheese and milk in a slow cooker.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook and stir beef in the skillet until crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Stir diced tomatoes and taco seasoning into ground beef and bring to a boil.
- Transfer ground beef mixture to the slow cooker. Stir with milk and processed cheese.
- Cook on High until cheese is melted, about 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 227 cal
- 15.4 g
- 6.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"This is super simple and delicious! I usually use 1/2 of everything in this recipe and it fits perfectly into my 1-1/2 qt. slow cooker. I also like to sub salsa for the Rotel more often than not b/c I..." See more always have salsa on hand. This is also nice b/c when you have leftover taco meat that you don't know what to do with, you can freeze it, and make this dip practically at a moments notice! I also stir it every so often, so it melts/combines evenly. This is a hit w/ everyone who tries it! :)"
"Made exactly as recipe says, but it was very soupy. I will make it again omitting milk and draining the rotel. I may also add more cheese. The flavor was great, but I was hoping for dip rather than..." See more soup. I will return to rate it after making the changes."
"too much rotel tomatoes. It was very runny. Also, very spicy and i used the mild version of rotel. I think it would have been much better with only 2 cans of rotel, and another 4 ounces of cheese, ..." See morebut I believe in rating a recipe by the ORIGINAL recipe to give an honest review."
Sausage con Queso Dip
Authentic Chile con Queso
Just swipe to see more like this.