Chicken Livers Marsala1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Some people don't like chicken livers because of their taste, but this is awesome! If you don't like it, at least you tried!” - by Anna
Original recipe yields 16 triangles
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread softened butter evenly over both sides of each bread slice.
- Cook bread slices in hot skillet until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Cut grilled bread diagonally into 2 triangles.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken livers, prosciutto, sage, salt, and pepper in melted butter until the livers begin to firm, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken liver mixture from the skillet.
- Top each bread triangle with a portion of the chicken liver mixture.
- Pour Marsala wine into the skillet and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food from the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon; simmer 3 minutes.
- Cook and stir 1 tablespoon butter in the Marsala wine mixture until melted; drizzle over the chicken liver topping.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 255 cal
- 15.8 g
- 14.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Company Chicken Marsala
Peri Peri Chicken Livers
Just swipe to see more like this.