Baked Spaghetti III6 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“This recipe is easy, full of flavor, and with ingredients that we always have on hand. Add browned ground beef for a meaty version.” - by Weaam
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Saute garlic and onions in oil until tender. Stir in tomato paste, black pepper, cumin, thyme, tomato juice, water, ketchup and salt. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes.
- While sauce is simmering, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Stir the cooked pasta into the sauce. Stir in 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella. Pour all into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with the remaining mozzarella, sliced olives and bell pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 395 cal
- 13.2 g
- 54.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was good, but it was a little dry. I think it needed a little bit more sauce...." See more"
"pretty good...there's potential. I used a can of diced tomatoes (minus some of the juice)instead of just tomato juice and put the green pepper into the pasta instead of just on top and used a 4 chees..." See moree mix I had on hand instead of the mozzarella. Overall it was good, but i think next time I'll used a little less pasta, try it with mozzarella, use less onion (and i love onion), and add mushrooms into the mix as well."
Basic Baked Spaghetti
Just swipe to see more like this.