Pasta Lasagna339 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Very yummy and easy to make.” - by Regan
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until brown; drain. Stir in pasta sauce; remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and beaten egg. Stir until well combined.
- In the prepared dish layer half the pasta, half the sauce and half the cheese mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven 34 to 40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (5 total)
- 644 cal
- 27.3 g
- 59 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (339)Rate This Recipe
"Very good and much easier than messing with lasagna noodles. The whole family asked me to put this in the rotation. I used double the noodles and mozzarella cheese. I also used cottage cheese instead ..." See moreof ricotta. I also added a little more sauce. I layered pasta/cheese mix/sauce/pasta/cheese mix/sauce/pasta/sauce/mozz cheese."
"made this for a crowd and it was a hit! Trick is to prepare the night before and refrigerate so flavors blend. I also sprinkle each layer with garlic powder. Delicious!..." See more"
"I love this recipe. It is one of my go-to meals during the week. It has the same great taste as lasagna but you don't have to mess with the difficult lasagna noodles. I up the meat and pasta to a poun..." See mored each, add a little more sauce and mozzarella and cook it in a 13X9 pan. Delicious!!"
Easy Lasagna II
Just swipe to see more like this.