Mexican Pizza II27 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Angel's Mexican Pizza is made with ground beef, two cheeses and plenty of Mexican style toppings. Ole!” - by Margo
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Mix in the refried beans; set aside.
- Spread the beef mixture evenly on two tortillas. Top each tortilla with a second tortilla. Place even amounts of Monterey Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese on top of the second tortillas. Place the tortillas onto a large baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until cheeses are melted.
- Remove from oven and top with sour cream, tomato, avocado, black olives and green onions. Cut each pizza into 8 wedges and serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 684 cal
- 41.1 g
- 42.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (27)Rate This Recipe
"Super easy and very taste. I adjusted each pizza for the taster and it turned out great...." See more"
"ABSOLUTELY SUPERB. I DID ADD ABOUT 1/4 CUP OF SALSA TO THE BEAN/BEEF MIXTURE AND DID PUT PICANTE SAUCE ON THE TOP TORTILLA SHELL(OR YOU COULD USE A COUPLE TABLESPOONS OF SALSA IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THI..." See moreS) UNDER THE CHEESE. BETTER THAN TACO BELL, REALLY GREAT FILILNG DINNER!!! DEFINITELY WILL MAKE AGAIN. THANKS FOR SHARING!!"
Mexican Layered Dip
Mexican Lasagna II
Just swipe to see more like this.