Crab and Noodle Cakes with Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise14 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Divine crab cakes that are so easy to prepare! Good if you are looking for something simple that is just a little different.” - by JUNEBUFF
Original recipe yields 6 crab cakes
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in boiling water and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine crab, noodles, eggs, green onion, bread crumbs, cilantro, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- On wax paper, divide mixture into 6 equal piles; form each pile into a patty. Make sure noodles are incorporated and are not sticking out.
- In a medium skillet, heat vegetable oil and cook patties over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve with cilantro-lime mayonnaise.
- For the cilantro-lime mayonnaise, mix mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon cilantro, lime zest and lime juice in a small mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly. Chill until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 273 cal
- 16.2 g
- 18.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (14)Rate This Recipe
"The consistency, texture, and flavor come through on this one. It's great. Although, I like the lime sauce a little less strong so I add less lime juice...." See more"
"Mmm. So delicious and, like she said, very easy to prepare. Cakes were kind of small. Next time, I'll make them bigger. Yum...." See more"
"Oh man these are good! I thought there were too many noodles so set some aside but them used them up as I went along so they were perfect...wasn't the prettiest looking (didn't even try to prevent noo..." See moredles from sticking out) but it tastes great! Also added 1/2 a serrano pepper & some garlic. YUM!"
Best Ever Crab Cakes
Baked Maryland Lump Crab Cakes
Just swipe to see more like this.