JELL-O Firecrackers0 Reviews
- Prep: 45 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 45 min
“Red, white, and blue with a cherry stem 'fuse,' these little JELL-O treats will be a tasty hit with kids and adults alike.” - by JELL-O
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Add 2/3 cup boiling water to berry gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Repeat with cherry gelatin mix. Cool.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup milk in medium bowl; let stand 5 min. Bring remaining milk to boil in saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Add to plain gelatine mixture; stir until gelatine is completely dissolved. Cool 10 min.
- Spoon berry gelatin into 20 (1-oz.) plastic shot glasses sprayed lightly with cooking spray, adding about 2 tsp. to each. Refrigerate 15 min. or until set but not firm.
- Top with unflavored gelatine mixture, adding about 2 tsp. to each cup. Refrigerate 10 min. Insert cherry, stem end up, into white gelatine layer in each cup. Refrigerate 2 min.
- Cover with cherry gelatin, adding about 2 tsp. to each cup. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Remove from cups before serving.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 54 cal
- 0.3 g
- < 1%
- 12 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Gelatin Poke Cake
Whipped JELL-O Jars
Just swipe to see more like this.