Tres Leches Pina Colada Cake11 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 45 min
“This easy cake is made in the style of a tres leches cake but with pina colada flavor.” - by Isabel
Original recipe yields 1 9x13-inch cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch cake pan.
- Stir yellow cake mix, eggs, water, and vegetable oil in a bowl until moistened; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in crushed pineapple. Pour batter into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cake is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean or with moist crumbs, 30 to 40 minutes. Remove cake from oven.
- Whisk cream of coconut with milk in a bowl until smooth; pour mixture over hot cake. Allow cake to cool thoroughly.
- Whip cream in a mixing bowl with sugar, using an electric mixer, until whipped cream holds soft peaks. Frost top of cake with whipped cream and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 503 cal
- 26.5 g
- 63.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"I was a little apprehensive about trying this cake. I usually don't favor Tres Leches cake, as it is usually to wet for my taste. This recipe sounded promising and I found that it was perfectly moist,..." See more with the right amount of sweetness. The flavor of the cake is on the delicate side so if you are looking for an intense pina colada flavor, or something that is very sweet this cake isn't it. Otherwise enjoy!"
"Everyone that tried it, loved it. Next time, we are going to add some rum to it. Loved the whipped topping, made it a lighter-tasting cake...." See more"
Pastel de Tres Leches (Three Milk Cake)
Tres Leches (Milk Cake)
Just swipe to see more like this.