Fish Tacos Ultimo46 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“After many attempts and many combinations of ingredients these fish tacos are ULTIMO!” - by rev'd up chef
Original recipe yields 16 tacos
- Rub tilapia fillets with 2 tablespoons lime juice and season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Spray both sides of each fillet with cooking spray.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine yogurt, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cilantro, and chipotle pepper in a blender; pulse until sauce is well blended. Set aside.
- Grill tilapia on preheated grill until fish is easily flaked with a fork, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Heat each corn tortilla in a skillet over medium-low heat until warm, about 1 minute. Divide grilled fish evenly over corn tortillas and serve with cilantro-lime sauce, cabbage, Monterey Jack cheese, tomato, avocado, salsa, and green onions.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 336 cal
- 11 g
- 29.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (46)Rate This Recipe
"I am not a fan of fish tacos, but my husband is so I decided to make these for him. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!! The sauce is amazing, and so easy. The sauce is definitely spicy so I did use a little more y..." See moreogurt in the mixture, but this recipe is def a keeper!!"
"Absolutely delicious! I took the advice from another review and used lettuce instead of cabbage, and fruity (mango) salsa instead of regular salsa. The sweet and spicy went so well together. It was ve..." See morery flavorful. I omitted the cheese for a fresher taste. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fiesta in the mouth."
"Healthy fish tacos that got raves at my birthday barbecue. I was distracted when I was making the recipe and ended up mixing the spices with the lime juice, so I basted the fish with it before cooking..." See more and it was still fantastic! I reduced the salt by half and only used a quarter of the black pepper, omitted the cheese and used lettuce and the salsa from the "Fiery Fish Tacos with Crunchy Corn Salsa." Yogurt dressing was stunning with Sriracha sauce. This recipe makes A LOT!"
Fiery Fish Tacos with Crunchy Corn Salsa
Fort Worth Fish Tacos
Just swipe to see more like this.