Potato Pesto Feta Pizza2 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 1 hr 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“This is a potato pizza with pesto, red onions, feta and much, much more. While it may sound odd on paper, it's quite delicious, and makes a good case for exceptions to the no starch-with-starch rule. Besides, it was a request from my mother-in-law, so what could I say?” - by Chef John
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Scrub and dry potatoes, then prick several times with a fork and place onto a baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove, cool, and cut into slices about 1/4-inch thick.
- Sprinkle cornmeal over a half sheet pan. Stretch pizza dough over cornmeal to fit the pan; spread pesto sauce over dough.
- Lay potatoes over the pesto in a single layer; season with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese over potatoes. Sprinkle Fontina cheese, red onion slices, and feta cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the bottom rack for 10 minutes. Transfer pan to the middle rack and bake until crust is light golden and crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 478 cal
- 23.8 g
- 44.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"This was awesome. I combined this recipe with some from other sites. I omitted the Fontina used fresh grated Parmesan. I also added sun-dried tomatoes, which I feel really added to the taste. I used P..." See moreillsbury ready-made dough, which made it really easy and made the cornmeal unnecessary. Next time I might add some mushrooms and/or red pepper flakes. So good!"
"DELICIOUS! I had baby red potatoes on hand, so I used those and an Italian cheese blend instead og the Fontina. I made grilled dough, so when it was done, I placed it on a cookie sheet and topped it w..." See more/ the toppings and then baked until done. Oh, and I used homemade peasto and I think that makes a huge difference... Great flavors! I made small pizzas and that worked out well. I will def be making this again~YUM! Thanks for sharing. :)"
Herbed Greek Roasted Potatoes with Feta Cheese
Pesto Steak and Arugula Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.