Eggs Benedict Casserole12 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 9 hr 10 min
“Overnight Eggs Benedict! Easy to make ahead, perfect for brunch or a special occasion or overnight house guests.” - by alycimo
Original recipe yields 1 9x13-inch casserole
- Spray 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs, 2 cups milk, green onions, onion powder, and salt together in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Layer half the Canadian bacon in the prepared baking dish. Spread English muffins over meat and top with remaining Canadian bacon. Pour egg mixture over casserole. Cover baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sprinkle casserole with paprika; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are nearly set, about 30 minutes; remove foil. Continue baking until eggs are completely set, about 15 more minutes.
- Whisk hollandaise sauce mix with 1 cup milk in a saucepan. Add margarine and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer, and stir until thickened, about 1 minute. Drizzle sauce over casserole to serve.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 281 cal
- 14.1 g
- 21.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"Delicious. I used egg beaters, skim milk, 100 calorie english muffins and used butter buds instead of margarine. It puffed up nicely and tasted great..." See more"
"This recipe is very easy and good. I had ham instead of canadian bacon, cut to 1/2 inch dice. I think I would use regular onion next time, the green onion was a little over powering for my taste...." See more"
Eggs Benedict Breakfast Pizza
Quick and Easy Eggs Benedict
Just swipe to see more like this.