Ratatouille Fettuccine Alfredo11 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“Ratatouille meets Alfredo for a vegetarian feast! You can adjust the vegetables to taste, adding more or less of each vegetable to your personal taste.” - by down home mom
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 2 1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir eggplant, onion, and garlic until softened, about 8 minutes. Stir in diced tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, green bell pepper, and Italian seasoning; season with salt and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce heat to low; simmer until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in fettuccine, bring back to a boil, and cook pasta over medium heat until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Mix Alfredo sauce with pumpkin in a bowl until smooth. Spread fettuccine into the prepared baking dish in an even layer, and spoon Alfredo sauce mixture over pasta. Top pasta with cooked vegetables, and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling and the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 566 cal
- 29.1 g
- 61.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"This was a HUGE hit with my kids and dinner guest and I'll definitely make it again. It needed some additional salt & pepper but had a great texture as well as flavor. I made my own alfredo sauce an..." See mored accidentally used the whole can of pumpkin (actually a great mistake) which made it extra creamy. This is an easy recipe to prepare but has such an elegant appearance. What a great recipe to get the kids to eat their vegetables!"
"This recipe was very delicious. I would definitely recommend making your own alfredo sauce because the taste of the jarred sauce ruins the dish. I did not have any yellow squash so I used 2 zuchini's ..." See moreinstead. Even my 2yr old liked this dish. Thank you for the recipe."
To Die For Fettuccine Alfredo
Ricotta Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli
Just swipe to see more like this.