Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars with Almonds4 Reviews
“A chocolate chip cookie base layer is topped with a creamy blend of toffee bits, coconut, and almonds, and more chocolate chips in these rich, chewy bar cookies.” - by Reynolds Wrap®
Original recipe yields 36 bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food, extending foil over sides of pan; set aside.
- Press cookie dough evenly in bottom of foil-lined pan.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned crust has formed on top of dough. Remove from oven.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, toffee bits, 1/2 cup coconut and 1/4 cup almonds. Spread evenly over hot baked cookie dough. Sprinkle chocolate chips, remaining coconut and almonds over mixture. Return to oven.
- Continue baking 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly and coconut is a light golden brown; cool in pan on a wire rack. Use foil to lift bars from pan onto a cutting board. Cut into bars.
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"These bars are delicious! Very rich so all you need is a small piece. I had trouble with them sticking to the foil so next time I'll likely spray the foil...." See more"
"I mis read the ingredients and bought Sugar Cookie Dough instead of Choc Chip and it worked out great!! Everyone loved them!..." See more"
Cinnamon Baked S'Mores
Moroccan Chicken Medley
Just swipe to see more like this.